Overview | Participants | Schedule & Results | VoDs
Rules & Format
- 5 players fight over a 1,000 EUR prize pool in a King of the Hill format.
- There are 4 matches (BO5) and the prize money increases with every win by 100 EUR.
- Winner of match #1 gets 100 EUR, match #2 is for 200 EUR, match #3 for 300 EUR and match #4 for 400 EUR.
- By winning a match, the player qualifies for the next match.
- The player who wins the most prize money in total becomes the Arena Champion and is automatically invited for the next edition of the MyStarCraft Arena.
- Expedition Lost LE
- Secret Spring
- Overgrowth LE
- Vaani Research Station LE
- Inferno Pools
Mapveto System (BO5):
- Player A bans one of the 7 maps
- Player B bans one of the remaining 6 maps
- Player A picks one of the remaining 5 maps
- Player B picks one of the remaining 4 maps
- Player A picks one of the remaining 3 maps
- Player B picks one of the remaining 2 maps
- Last remaining map is played in case of a tie between the players.